10.06 outfit blog


I organised my dad a surprise 50th birthday party at a golf club near ours. With it being such a big event for me and my family I was so desperate to find something a little different and something I haven't seen anyone wear before and i guess something a little more out there with more pattern and colour than i would normally choose to wear. So of course.... I was on the biggest mission possible!!
I order an outfit from Miss Guided, but it just ended up being SO boobish. I mean I couldn't really turn up to my dads 50th practically showing my boobs to all his friends could I? This really wasn't the look I was going for, So the mission was still on.

I  didn't have the time to order outfits online and hope for the best at this point.
I prefer to go shopping in person to try on outfits and put things together in the store or even take my new bag from Top-shop to River-island and try it on with the outfit I have my eye on.
I need Miss guided to open up a store near me!!!!

River island.... I literally never fail in this store! Especially recently the items and ideas that they have at the minute are just "shall I buy the whole shop".

I really liked the idea of sophisticated pants & a cute crop top/blouse to go with them with a small detailed shoe.
When I spotted the really cute floral pants in River Island (floral is not normally my thing). Each leg had a really nice neat ruffle at the bottom of each leg, they also fitted really nicely to my shape.
You could say coincidence; On the way to the changing rooms I come across a floral blouse THE SAME PRINT AS MY PANTS, "is somebody up there styling out my outfit for me right now?"
Why aren't the pants and top on a two piece hanger? This outfit really looked like it should have been together.

Once I tried them both on together, I loved the look!
I shown Adam(my partner) in the waiting area, just to get his opinion. Which then a lady walked past and complemented the outfit AND the guy who worked in changing room department said he didn't even know they have that outfit in "erm it's not an outfit my friend, Paige Pickering over here styled it together"
Joking aside, I had so many compliments on my outfit that night, everyone asked where I had got it from and was shocked that I said it was from river island(they thought it was going to be mega expensive).

The Floral Wrap Shirred Hem Crop Top
The blouse criss-crossed over each other at the front and had two long pieces at the back to tie which I tied in a bow.
Price: £30.00

Frill Hem Cropped Straight Leg Trousers 
The trousers were a really neat professional style, with ruffles at the bottom of each leg. Finishing just above the ankle. They fit to your bum nicely and were so comfy to wear.
Price: £40.00

I loved the outfit and felt so comfortable all night!!
Unfortunately the outfit is no longer in stock at River-Island.


Love 
PAIGE PICKERING 

Comments

Instagram

Popular Posts

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *